View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 03:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics. Been overcast all week and haven't had the time to really take some time and get quality pics. They are bronze burst, but you really have to get it perfect to photo it. In the large photo, the wheels almost looked gold, with tons of pop to it,obviousl the photo didn't catch this.

Will post some more up. I love these wheels, but sadly I may go to 18's to get some better traction options. The re-11s are actually amazing, but they cant hold 600rwhp =/ let alone 500, i feel.

OH I am lowered on springs, can probably get a touch more drop, but yeah. Thanks getyourwheels, real quick service, everything perfect. I will be contacting you guys for some 18' options on Monday!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote