View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #52 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
It does not matter how many times you change lanes. its all in the matter of how you change lanes. I.E. speed, cutting off other vehicles, useing your blinker. I was an *** and was looking for a reason to pull you over. D**** like that give me and other fellow good cops a bad name...
If you change lanes often, regardless of how you change them, it's construed as "aggressive driving".

I got pulled over for it a long time ago in my SRT. Wasn't speeding, wasn't whipping into the next lane, just kind of going through traffic that was going slower than the posted limit.

MCSO said that it's considered aggressive driving and he could cite me for it, but he was on his way home (have gotten the "on the way home" let-off several times ) and to tone it down.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote