View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your loss.

We need to kill the beast. I recommend creating a scholarship fund in your wife's name at your universities medical school to fund medical students who want to go into cancer research. This way you fund the army that will kill the beast and your wife's name will live on for ever.

If you choose to fund raise for the fund annually (a silent auction for example), it will make you feel like you are doing something for your wife every year (if it is an annual event). When you are looking for sponsors for your event and you tell them about your cause, you will be talking about your wife, her fight and you will feel like she is with you all the time.

Unfortunately I am speaking from experience.

Now you did it, you made me cry.

Last edited by cooltoy; 02-21-2014 at 02:03 PM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote