View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 01:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRedZ View Post
You know kenchan this 370Z belonged to my wife and she lost her battle with cancer last year. So I decided to build a tribute to her and to make people aware of the disease that tiook her life. I am doing what I think she would have liked in modding her Z. I find your childish attitude on the forms unacceptable and the fact that you have a following is even more disturbing. Well I have made the decision to contact the moderator and ask him to remove my name from the forum because I just don't have time to be dealing with children that lack the respect and behavoir that is considered appropriate in our society. Unfortunatly, the vendors that pay to be part of this community will suffer the consequences becasue I will not have access to their information to p-urchase their products and I do have deep pockets.
im real sorry to hear about your wife, but how the hell was i suppose to know about your wife reading your odd ball threads?

your threads are no different from other confused newb threads. i stand for integrity on this site and valuable info. your threads do not add much value.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote