View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 12:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Your Z is looking awesome!!
Did u custom fit the front lip??
Thanks dude!!! yes i custom fit the lip im thinking on changing the lip for the Seibon GT front lip, its another custom job but i want to doit lol!!! i love how it looks my current lip but before buy my Z i always wish the Seibon GT Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_370z View Post
Carlito, your Z is looking amazing. Love what you did with the front lip.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot bro!!!! like i said... i love my current front lip but i want to install the Seibon GT lip, its another custom job but lets see what happen. But before that the next mods are going to be, Swift Springs, new wheels and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
That new front bumper looks great with a lip IMO. Nicely done
+2 bro!!! i love how it looks with the new lip.... i can see my car with out a front lip now hahhaa!!!

BTW I love your build man!!! one of the things that i want to do in my car its install a TT kit
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote