View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
ZeeRedZ
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
ZeeRedZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i think your description of your wheel is kinda funny. who the hell spells out all that. lol

i have a brilliant silver japan enviroment friendly painted in a japanese factory over 5000 miles away bumper painted at one plant, metal panels painted at another plant, then assembled meticulously crafted by human and robotic assembly line, then road course tested, then shipped over on a vessle strapped down and then unstrapped off the boat to the dock to a truck to the dealer with only 6miles on the odo base with sport package with free illuminated sills, splash guards, wheel locks i dont need and somewhere in my parts bin, with trunk cargo carpeting that i tossed in my basement paid invoice 2009 Nissan 370Z.

did i mention made in japan?
You know kenchan this 370Z belonged to my wife and she lost her battle with cancer last year. So I decided to build a tribute to her and to make people aware of the disease that took her life. I am doing what I think she would have liked in modding her Z. I find your childish attitude on the forms unacceptable and the fact that you have a following is even more disturbing. Well I have made the decision to contact the moderator and ask him to remove my name from the forum because I just don't have time to be dealing with children that lack the respect and behavoir that is considered appropriate in our society. Unfortunatly, the vendors that pay to be part of this community will suffer the consequences becasue I will not have access to their information to purchase their products and I do have deep pockets.

Last edited by ZeeRedZ; 02-21-2014 at 01:51 PM.
ZeeRedZ is offline   Reply With Quote