View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #35 (permalink)
Z1NONLY
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 FR-S
Z1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yes, I never turned the steering wheel. At all. I just went in a straight line.
That's the numbers you keep using to define "fast"...straight line numbers on a page.

Quote:
You're getting caught up on feelings.
I'm giving my opinion based on experience with many of the cars on the list.

Quote:
Look at the numbers. It is a slower car than 2/3 of the list.
Straight-line numbers again? An SS Camaro puts down better straight-line numbers than a lot of cars, yet I prefer a lot of cars you would consider "slower". (Using your straight-line metric)

Quote:
If you're paying to drive something at an event like this, make it something worth driving. I did not feel the F430 was worth it. You did. That's great. Knowing what I know now, I'd rather have driven the other options. Pretty much any of them.
We are both sharing our opinions based on what we "know".

I explained why I prefer the F430 over some of the other examples on the list.

You explained that you didn't like the F430. And that it's numbers are not worthy compared to other car's numbers.

Quote:
You disagree. Fine.
-Only compared to the cars I have actually tracked.

I can't dissagree on the others because I don't know anything about them beyond what I have read.
Z1NONLY is offline   Reply With Quote