View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 11:01 AM   #47 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
Don't know how to use the search button SUCKS.

fixed.

I found out what intake to get by using the search button

I found out which CBE I need by using the search button

I found out how to swap the start button by using the search button

I found out how to change the shift knob by using the search button

I found out how does different shift knob look on the Z thus I can make a wise purchase by using the search button

I found out what size of tires/wheel/offset is the best fit for the Z by using the search button

I found out how does the wheel I am interested look on the Z by the using search button

I found out how does a ZR will look like with a aftermarket spoiler by using the search button

I found out the quality of the spoiler that I was looking at by using the search button

I found out which BBK is the best suit for the Z by using the search button

I found out, seriously, which engine oil to use by using the search button

I found out how to pull the fuse of the steering lock by using the search button

I found out that sway-bars should I get by using the search button

I found out which transmission oil should I get by using the search button

I found out which diff-oil should I get by using the search button

I found out I don't need to start a thread because I can find the answer by using the search button

I found out what type of oil-cooler suits what kind of driving purpose by using the search button

I found out I don't need an oil-cooler by using the search button
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote