View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Strange, but I'm on the opposite wing. I don't like the look of the G37 at all. It gives me the same feeling as BMWs..that the driver is a yuppie sleeze-ball. Perhaps I've seen too many spikey haired chochballs driving G's around my neighborhood.

Gut feelings aside, I've never driven a G so maybe I'm missing out. The G and the Z feel like pretty different cars to me though. The G feels like more of a sporty coupe than a sportscar, if that makes any sense.

Congrats on your purchase though. Nothing feels better than loving what you just bought and then the absolute pleasure of driving it off the lot the first time. Priceless