View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default JVC KW-AVX830 for $225...good deal?

Hey all

A friend of mine has a JVC KW-AV830 he is selling for $225. I think it is a good deal but wanted to know a bit more from you guys.

I only found one thread that had any reviews of this stereo and well it wasn't a loving review of JVC in general.
Just curious if you guys think that it is a good deal and worth the trouble of placing it in. My one dislike; only one CD.

I currently have the bose system(yeah I know its just thicker paper speakers), so I know I will need new speakers and possibly an amp and the camera.

If anyone has any info or advice or a possible review of this stereo in the 370you could share, I would greatly appreciate it.

J
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote