View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
It does not matter how many times you change lanes. its all in the matter of how you change lanes. I.E. speed, cutting off other vehicles, useing your blinker. I was an *** and was looking for a reason to pull you over. D**** like that give me and other fellow good cops a bad name...
Since there is a huge amount of people that have some king of warrant on them LE will pull over a car when there is a "violation" to check for warrants and then let you go when you're cleared with a warning...kinda like fishing. Every day I become more and more libertarian and would find it difficult to do anything but drive around in circles if I went to the road. Legalized extortion isn't something I can do for a living and go home at night and sleep. Don't get me wrong...there is a need for LE but taking food off of their tables for not having a seat belt on is theft and is a violation of your oath. My
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote