View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
RoadsterST
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 roadster ST
RoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabestro View Post
So I did what the installation guide said and it works to some degree. The DRLs do turn on when the headlights are on, but if the car is off and you turn it on and just release the e-break, the DRLs turn on along with the parking, rear tail and the license plate lights. That was not what I had in mind, so I ended up taking it off. Don't know if it's the way my car is wired, but in the iJDMtoy page it doesn't mention anything about the rear tail lights and the license plates lights turning on.
Nope thats the way it will work without the diode. When the headlights are on it will use the running light circuit to power the leds. If you turn on the leds only without the diode it will also feed to rest of the running light on the same circuit. Putting the diode on the power line to the leds will prevent the electricity from feeding out, only in, if that makes sense. .

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
RoadsterST is offline   Reply With Quote