View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
2nd.

Edit: to be fair, I cant prove someone there joyride in my car, but it came back to me with body damage the first time, and my front bumper was covered in hundreds of rock chips on the second. They repaired the damages both times, but after seeing my baby having to go thru two body repairs within a month, I won't be taking my car back there, ever.

And stay away from OC Nissan of Garden Grove. They knocked my exhaust loose, twice! and never even bother to fix it and returned my car to me with the exhaust literally sitting on the cross member and rattled like a ************. I complained both times and they just simply say, it's an aftermarket part and they will not do any work to it unless I pay them.

did you happen to bring it up with the general manager about the body damage and stuff? i know he is there the majority of the time as i have spoken with him on a couple of occasions and he seems like a pretty cool guy. other than that though i guess one of the reasons i did not have the experience you guys have had is cause i have to stay there at the dealership when they are working on my car as i live in OC also and have no way of getting back home otherwise. in any case it's your choice not to go back and i respect that, but as for me i'll always have my car serviced by them as they provide the best customer service out of any nissan dealership i've ever been to.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote