View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shoemanfoo
Base Member

Drives: Volvo xc60
Shoemanfoo is on a distinguished road
Default Long time member, first time poster - Finally bought a Z

I have a confession; I’ve been a lurker and finally a member of this site for years, biding my time, gathering information on the 370z and looking longingly at the pictures of member’s cars. This site is a wealth of information and is filled with excellent people and I’ve learned a ton about what to look for and what to avoid when purchasing my 370z.

Last month I finally made my move. Svmtbman put his immaculate conditioned white 2011 370z on sale and I knew that I could wait no longer. I immediately contacted him and after about an hour’s conversation I quickly knew that he was a man of integrity and that his car was in as good of condition that it looked like in the pictures. I quickly booked a flight to Georgia and got to enjoy getting to know my new Z on a very long ride home back to the Northern Virginia area.

Although I’m a new poster, I've been around for a while and I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to those on the forum for their insightful and very detailed posts. They really helped me to understand exactly what I wanted in my next vehicle.

I also wanted to give a huge thank you to Svmtbman, he has been a true gentleman throughout the entire sales process of his vehicle. The forum has lost a good member but I hope he jumps on from time to time to catch up.

For those who are interested, I don't have any pictures yet but here was the original thread that Svmtbman posted. Link
Shoemanfoo is offline   Reply With Quote