View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
You'd be the first to have issues with Fontana that I've heard of then...nothing but good service from them in mine and several others experience...Not defending them but this is honestly the first I've heard of them taking a joy ride in someone's car
2nd.

Edit: to be fair, I cant prove someone there joyride in my car, but it came back to me with body damage the first time, and my front bumper was covered in hundreds of rock chips on the second. They repaired the damages both times, but after seeing my baby having to go thru two body repairs within a month, I won't be taking my car back there, ever.

And stay away from OC Nissan of Garden Grove. They knocked my exhaust loose, twice! and never even bother to fix it and returned my car to me with the exhaust literally sitting on the cross member and rattled like a ************. I complained both times and they just simply say, it's an aftermarket part and they will not do any work to it unless I pay them.

Last edited by Zbrah; 02-20-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote