View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
I've had issues with Fontana Nissan (35 miles added to odometer to install coilovers) and OC Nissan Irvine (60 miles added to odometer to replace failed catalytic converter) both having technicians joyride in my car so good luck with your search. The sneaky part was that both dealerships wrote the in and out mileage with a difference of 5-10 miles, so on paper everything looked good. However, as soon as I got into the car, I checked the odometer and it was a good amount higher than the out mileage written on the invoice. My car will never be taken to a dealership. Ever.
You'd be the first to have issues with Fontana that I've heard of then...nothing but good service from them in mine and several others experience...Not defending them but this is honestly the first I've heard of them taking a joy ride in someone's car
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote