View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
chief_Roka
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z7at B.C.
chief_Roka is on a distinguished road
Wink took back my deposit and...

Taking delivery of a new 09 G37 tomorrow. Infiniti gave me a killer deal nissan could not match. A G37s fully loaded with all packages except nav n some other insignificant package for 37.5k. The car was 43.5k. I'm getting a special 1.9% financing rate and 6k off msrp. I will make a 20k deposit n pay off the rest of the car in 2 years. And I hav 6k leftover for mods. (I originally was gonna put 26k down.
At 35k for a Z with just a sprt pkage it just didn't seem worth it monitarily compared to the sport pkg, htd leather, premium sound, the moonroof n loads of other lil options not found in the Z ( I kno this is Gt lux n not as much sport but...) just does it for me. I get the same sport package in the G n I will do all the mods I planned on the Z except I will be spending a lot more money on suspension & coilovers due to the cars size.
I will turn it into a skyline... I kno sum hate when people do jdm transformations but I really luv the original cars n I do it as respect to japanese sports.
I just wanna wish everyone well, happiness n safety in there Z's. Even the people that gave me a hard time. God bless yall. I'm still gonna come to the forum n see wats goin on.
I'm sad that I'm not getting the Z tho cuz I like it a lot.Maybe I'll buy a used Z l8r??? But having owned an 06 G35coupe it is hard not to go back to the G at this price n rate.

One last thing... I kno this isn't a G forum but was hopin u guys don't mind? I'm stuck between blue slate, moonlight white, black obsidian.
I have 13 hours to choose n would like input if u guys don't mind helpin out???
chief_Roka is offline   Reply With Quote