View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i think your description of your wheel is kinda funny. who the hell spells out all that. lol

i have a brilliant silver japan enviroment friendly painted in a japanese factory over 5000 miles away bumper painted at one plant, metal panels painted at another plant, then assembled meticulously crafted by human and robotic assembly line, then road course tested, then shipped over on a vessle strapped down and then unstrapped off the boat to the dock to a truck to the dealer with only 6miles on the odo base with sport package with free illuminated sills, splash guards, wheel locks i dont need and somewhere in my parts bin, with trunk cargo carpeting that i tossed in my basement paid invoice 2009 Nissan 370Z.

did i mention made in japan?
HAHAHAHAHAA!!! damn bro i can stop of lol!!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote