View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRedZ View Post
I just installed my custom painted USW Forged Crossover on my 370Z. I like the fact that they are constructed of high quality 6061 aluminum alloy and heat treated to a hard T6 condition allowing maximum strength for a lightweight wheel. I was attending the Formula Drift competition this weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway and saw a drift Viper with the USW Forged wheels. Good enough for me! LOL

Well what do you all think?
i think your description of your wheel is kinda funny. who the hell spells out all that. lol

i have a brilliant silver japan enviroment friendly painted in a japanese factory over 5000 miles away bumper painted at one plant, metal panels painted at another plant, then assembled meticulously crafted by human and robotic assembly line, then road course tested, then shipped over on a vessle strapped down and then unstrapped off the boat to the dock to a truck to the dealer with only 6miles on the odo base with sport package with free illuminated sills, splash guards, wheel locks i dont need and somewhere in my parts bin, with trunk cargo carpeting that i tossed in my basement paid invoice 2009 Nissan 370Z.

did i mention made in japan?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote