View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fantastic Z
Base Member

Drives: 10' T/S 7AT
Fantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
All depends on what you realistically have in mind for a budget. You could very easily run a nce setup with the right wheels & tires and not even have to drop your car at all.

This is a good thread to reference:

Aftermarket wheels with NO drop

Lastly what are your goals; show, track, street, a mix?
Thanks for the link Waizzz! I try to do ALOT of research before asking a blatant question and this forum, like that thread has been awesome for that.
For wheels and tires? I'd like to spend NO more than $2.5k. That's the wheels, tires, lug nuts, mounting/balancing etc...
I love authentic wheels like my TE37 I had but, 4k for wheels and another 1k for tires is not quite where I want to put my money anymore haha

The Z is my DD for the time being. It will eventually become my weekend car and I do like to travel to shows and meets when I can.
Rays GramLights 57Fxx BM w/red centers-Michelin Pilot Sport tires-Motordyne CBE-Nismo red calipers-Z1 (SS lines/Slotted rotors)-Motul fluids-Whiteline diff bushings-Redline fluids-JDM fog lamp-GTR start button-Optima Yellow Top-EVO-R B pillars-Custom GPS mount
Fantastic Z is offline   Reply With Quote