View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fantastic Z
Base Member

Drives: 10' T/S 7AT
Fantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to all
Default Next step? Wheels!

Sup people!
I've got a situation concerning wheel options I'd like to share with you all. I'd like some input/advice on what seems like the smarter move for both now and long term. I bought a base touring Z and right from the start I knew I wanted to convert it to a Touring Sport (nothing available or feasible at time of purchase). I have done everything I need to make it a T/S EXCEPT for the wheels.

I've msg'd members and vendors getting quotes and ideas on wheel options and choices to see what's out there. Long term my Z will see boost (2-3yrs out) For now it will remain somewhat stock other than what's in my SIG and I have NO plans to lower my Z and my new job has me parking downtown in a garage that isn't low car friendly. My question is. Should I just pick up the OEM 19s, complete my conversion and sell my 18s to recoup loses or do I go aftermarket NOW and see what suits me and the Z for when boost comes?
Rays GramLights 57Fxx BM w/red centers-Michelin Pilot Sport tires-Motordyne CBE-Nismo red calipers-Z1 (SS lines/Slotted rotors)-Motul fluids-Whiteline diff bushings-Redline fluids-JDM fog lamp-GTR start button-Optima Yellow Top-EVO-R B pillars-Custom GPS mount
Fantastic Z is offline   Reply With Quote