View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Supermoto25
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z WH M6
Supermoto25 is on a distinguished road

So guys I still have the problem of the car not beeping when i close it using the door button in the handle. I try several times the press n release in the remote but it didnt work. What else should i try?

Anyway as far as my sound system i end up installing the SPR 60C these been amped by a KTP 445 and controlled by an INE W927. Well, now i want to add bass. I ordered a Focal IBUS 20 thinking that it would fit under my passengers and it doesnt. Since in order install this unit I would end up sacrifying some hatch area and I wanted to keep it stealth I decided to return the Focal and started looking for and enclosure. This is my dilema i dont want to kill the sound of my components (45 amps) and i dont want any ratle instead a good balanced bass; with this being said i dont care for a 12". I had in mind an SWR 8D4 or an SWR 10D4 this using an MRX M55 (350 RMS @ 4 ohm). Im getting a knob controll so i can easily turn up or down the bass. Im trying to keep everything Alpine but open for some other brands (i know JL's are gd stuff 2). With this being said what size of sub and what amp need to be used so these could all come together. Thanks in advance for the inputs guys.
Supermoto25 is offline   Reply With Quote