View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #1606 (permalink)
AdobePhil
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Sport Trim
AdobePhil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Welcome Phil! You might want to check out our Facebook page, www. Facebook.com/Centralfloridazclub and then head on over to our group where most of the discussion takes place. There's a decent amount of Tampa peeps that will be able to show you a good time, and if you're down for the drive we have monthly meets in the Orlando area. We look forward to seeing you!

Also, I know its short notice but if you're interested this Saturday we will be driving down to South Florida for the annual South Florida Z club barbecue. A few Tampa people will be going so you can. Cruise with them to our meet up point. Wed love to meet ya

Zdayz 2014!!
Thanks Huck! I sent a request to join the page a little bit ago thanks to a PM. I'm definitely looking forward to attending alot of events and meeting everyone. I was pretty active in Utah, but I was born here so it's good to be out of the snow.

As for the bbq, sounds like a blast. I'd attend even with the short notice but I have to go to a birthday party. I'll catch you guys at the next meet though!
2010 370z Sport Trim / Anodized Racing Pedals / Injen CAI / Invidia Exhaust / Kinetix HFCs/ AEM 320ml Fuel Pump / Upgraded fuel lines and rails / Deutchwerks 850cc Fuel Injectors / Zex Nitrous / Uprev Tuned / /330whp N/A/452whp Nitrous
AdobePhil is offline   Reply With Quote