View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #45 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Cannot wait to start my build...only got the innercooler and pump so far, but the car is still hibernating under it cover anyway..as far as traction from what I read we will have to learn how to control the tq through the throttle, but other than that, mounts and rear diff bushing will help for sure, but too stiff of suspension will have the inverse affect, thus not allowing weight transfer...from my research it seems the toyo 888r in 305s are the best bet for holding the rear.
Unless you own a G and the most rear tire you can fit is 285. I've already done the diff bushing as my OEMs let all the jelly out from inside them. I passed on motor and tranny mounts as I had to stop myself somewhere on the build dollar total.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote