View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #8080 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroVonSmith View Post
Thanks for the heads up Roy, I am pissed about the whole situation. I did the ''right thing'' called the cops, returned to were the rock was thrown. The kid was still there with his friends. Clear as day. I wasn't a **** to the cop. I don't get the legality behind ''he has to confess''. I saw him do it. I gave the cop his description which he matched clear as day. Before I went back and found the kid. I didn't say a word to the kid just called the cops. So last night I invested in a dash cam. I guess the exhaust and air intake will have to wait....
Sorry hear about this. However since you called it in their is a record of this. You can go down to the station and file charges and tell the shift sup. what had happened and tell him the officers response. It might be worth a shot. Once again sorry this happened.