View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyz View Post
It looked like the scs part everyone was describing. The Mechanic was showing me the old part where air can get in.
CSC? The concentric slave cylinder? If so, that part is a known weak point in the clutch system. There are certainly ones that have lasted more than 40K miles, but I know that some failed in less than 20K miles.

Good for you if you got it taken care of under warranty. My plan is to replace the stock CSC with the heavy duty Z1 CSC the first time I need to have any transmission work done.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote