View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 11:15 PM   #1956 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Anyone in the market would be STUPID to pass this up. Pre-order price, free tune, and $1000 off...where was I?

Looks like it warms up tomorrow, guess it's time to do some vids, photos and a review.

I have about 800 miles on the kit. FLAWLESS, not one noise, temperature, smell, wire, anything out of place. Got the car up and ZERO leaks oil, fuel, intake or exhaust. It is absolutely PERFECT. The fitment on this kit is ungodly, the time put into it has really shown off. Thanks again guys, this car has passed with flying colors.

Best purchase I have EVER made for a car. I am fully confident I can DD this car for a real long time. Took it on a good night cruise with the wife, made a dinner stop and a movie. 200+ miles, starts up perfect.....taking it to work tomorrow, won't be a problem.

Did I mention Tony and Dan are great guys.....but you all probably know that by now.

PS: there's already another 630+rwhp FI TT z out there, lol it is wayyy too easy with this kit.
Stormin Norman,

Great to hear that you are enjoying the kit. It is like a fine wine, it will only get better with age!

The other TT car you are referring to is dirty_shoez...Did I mention that he made that number through an exhaust system that went to single 3" from the Y Pipe back! We had a good chat last night and he now has our dual 3" on order.

djtodd is in the house all the way from South Carolina for our Stage 4 setup with a crazy fuel system. No more fuel starvation and E85 compatible. This one should be leader of the pack. For a while at least...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 02-17-2014 at 11:52 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote