View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #1953 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Sold! Phone call, half an hour after the post. Goes to show how in demand this kit is. For obvious, proven reasons.

Tony is awesome! Incredible customer service. We had many, many conversations and Tony spent alot of time with me answering every question i had pertaining to his kit, and non relative to his kit.

You guys are in good hands.
Anyone in the market would be STUPID to pass this up. Pre-order price, free tune, and $1000 off...where was I?

Looks like it warms up tomorrow, guess it's time to do some vids, photos and a review.

I have about 800 miles on the kit. FLAWLESS, not one noise, temperature, smell, wire, anything out of place. Got the car up and ZERO leaks oil, fuel, intake or exhaust. It is absolutely PERFECT. The fitment on this kit is ungodly, the time put into it has really shown off. Thanks again guys, this car has passed with flying colors.

Best purchase I have EVER made for a car. I am fully confident I can DD this car for a real long time. Took it on a good night cruise with the wife, made a dinner stop and a movie. 200+ miles, starts up perfect.....taking it to work tomorrow, won't be a problem.

Did I mention Tony and Dan are great guys.....but you all probably know that by now.

PS: there's already another 630+rwhp FI TT z out there, lol it is wayyy too easy with this kit.

Last edited by faceglide; 02-17-2014 at 10:24 PM.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote