View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
I'm not sure I follow; wouldn't he just need to fashion an adaptor for the doors? 6x9s fit the doors, why would 5x7s need cutting (apologies if a stupid question).
The bose equipped z models have 6X9's the base models have 6.5's he could buy the bose adapters and than buy another adapter for them to fit or make them himself but he wouldn't get near as good of sound out of those coaxial's as a set of components.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote