View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit *Discount*

Hello all,

I am in the #6 spot (Topgunz) for the Fast Intentions Turn Key Twin Turbo kit. #3, 4 and 5 are already done so I am 3rd in line technically.

I have had a change in plans with my build due to unforeseen circumstances which have arisen.

So I am looking to sell my place in line for a discount in order to move it quickly.

$5,000 has already been paid toward the kit. I am selling this position for $4,000.

I have spoken to Tony about this and he is ready to transfer the receipt into someone else’s name.

Since I was in the top 10 to purchase this it will come with Up-rev and a free tune!

This is basically $1000 off the price of the kit plus the free tune.

You may contact me at 701-306-1779 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

~Aaron