View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
NOBLE|370Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
NOBLE|370Z is on a distinguished road

Open dumps without recirculation set up that is correct. No cats either. Yeah the mechanic has a lot to learn I agree. Overall he does good work but other than bolting up stuff he's not the best given all the evidence. I had him try to make the internal wastegates work a few times. Finally I got fed up and did the extreme option of going external WG.

If someone can recommend a better shop in Calgary area let me know. I understand there is a good shop in Red Deer called Lightspeed performance that I may try. 1.5 hour drive but for this level of investment I may as well. Here in Calgary (Canada) the population is about 1,000,000. There aren't a lot of shops around because not many people buy what they consider impractical 2 seater cars like the 370z. Therefore not a ton of shops due to supply and demand that can work on these cars effectively. Had I live in California I would have lots to pick from...

I want to have boost control between 6psi to 10psi and the EBC provides that option. I knew the car set up was going to be a bit loud but I have the turbos too much expectation that they'd muffle. In hindsight I should have got the re-circ option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOBLE|370Z is offline   Reply With Quote