View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
arvind_korha
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
arvind_korha is on a distinguished road
Default I just fit 3 people in my Z

Ok so I'm actually pretty surprised how well this worked out. Anyways, I went over to a buddies place with my friend in my Z. Afterwards when it was time to go, one of my other friends needed a ride. At first I said i cant I only have 2 seats and don't have any room for more than 2 people. Then all of a sudden this crazy idea comes in my head and it actually worked quite well.

This is what I did. I moved the passenger seat up all the way and told my friend to climb in the back and sit on the little shelf behind the seat. Now he put his jacket on there for a little cushion and sat down. He sat with just enough leg room behind the seat. Then my other friend sits in the passenger seat while the other guy is sitting on the shelf behind him. For what it was they said it wasn't to bad. For the guy on the shelf head room sucked he just had to hunch down. The shelf was also quite uncomfortable on your *** lol. But it worked quite well actually, mind you it wasn't a long drive. I wish I took a picture but I just didn't think about it.

Maybe ill get them to do it again so I can post a pic. But yea quite the funny but functional way to get 3 people in if you really need to carry 3 bodies. Lol
arvind_korha is offline   Reply With Quote