View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #25 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post
I joined it last night. Reading some of the post it's funny. Seems lot more female z drivers on there too?
Probably more, but there also are a lot of women here that just don't post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Seems to be a younger crowd than we have on here; slanted more toward college-age on FB. But then it is on FB, so that doesn't surprise me. The FB page seems to be more about flash and this site leans towards performance.

A few interesting posts but the SNR is way too low to be presented as one long list. On here, I can ignore "Member's 370Z Gallery" and go straight to "DIY Section (Do-It-Yourself)", if I want to.
Yep, much younger, I just don't understand why you'd kill so much time ******* around on FB with people who don't know the answers vs come to the source.