Thread: New Pics
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
I took my pearl white 2012 in for 2nd oil change today and was looking at a purty dark blue convertible touring. Really nice car but the sticker price is $51K
That's about right for the Roadster. And the dealers are not terribly inclined to cut any slack. I got 3500 off of mine. It was pretty much loaded - Touring, Sport, navigation, illuminated kick plates, splash guards, carpeted floor mats, carpeted trunk mat. I wanted it in Solid Red, so they had to search for it. I was surprised they knocked anything off the price at all. Then there was loan insurance, loan disability insurance, gap insurance. By the time the papers got signed it was ten more than what the sticker said.

370Zs are pretty rare, and the Roadsters are even more rare. Solid Red 370Z Roadsters seem rarer still. I just treat it as a testament to the fact that exclusivity has its price.

My wife and I took a trip to Nova Scotia. One of the little towns along our way was having a parade. We got stopped so the parade could pull onto the main road, and when we got to go again we were just tagged onto the end of the parade. We waved. They waved. People took pictures of us as my wife took pictures of them. It seemed nobody knew we weren't part of the parade. Pretty cool, really.

Turns out exclusivity has its benefits too.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote