View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 05:01 PM   #100 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Dude am serious, if ur papers are legit you can have a gun in your house to be used only on ur property, if some one is trespassing and you warn them that you have a gun and ull use it and they still dont get off ur property u have full right to use it. Even if its a cop(unless they have probable cause or warrant), a cop told me that.
I don't chime in here much anymore because of crap like this. You really are out of your mind. Ever heard of a cat named Zimmerman? Or in NY a dude named Bernard Goetz? Check it out and see what happens with idiots that are quick to shoot somebody. (I believe Goetz was justified by the way)

Civilized people don't go around shooting their idiot neighbors. You ought to learn how to spell too.