Thread: Night Shift
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
vash_241987
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '99 corolla
vash_241987 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I had a few projects that required night work. When I started my company back in college we got a gig with an airport to create and install the digital sign system for their underground transit system to basically give updates on the trains progress. The project was only supposed to last 3 months but ended up lasting something in the time frame of 6! Now I was all for this project but man did it become hell! I had 18 semester hours of school I went to the office after school to work on sales and other projects. At that point I got off work around 7-8 pm grabbed a quick dinner and did HW for about an hour before heading down to the airport. From 10pm - 6am I worked in one of the dirtiest train tunnels I had ever seen. I would walk in white and walk out black! the Carbon dust was CRAZY! After we got done at the airport I had enough time to drive home @ about 90+mph take a shower grab my sh!t and head back downtown for school! I didnt sleep during the week for 6 MONTHS!!!! the weekends were the only time I had to sleep and I didnt get much then cause all my friends wanted to hang out... needless to say I became a walking zombie! This girl was really trying soo hard to get my attention and kept asking me to eat lunch with her and stuff and I was like I have to go to work or not today kind of responses lol I have never seen a chick work so hard for a guy in my life lol she was cute too and we ended up dating for like a year and a half. Man those were some good times but I would never do it again thats for DAM sure!
thats what I call commitment...to the job thats is
vash_241987 is offline   Reply With Quote