View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
My temp sits between 180 and 220 depending. But what about an August drive to Vegas? Or driving for 20 hours? Maybe it is not critical but it would help at least a little?
i live here in vegas. i always fret a bit when the temp gets up to 220, as it does regularly in the warmer months (230 max, so far) and even in our moderate winter it will climb to 220 slowly with just a bit of spirited driving for a short drive...

when on the FW it will drop...in fact, when i ran down to tony's for my pipes the temps REALLY dropped, to the point where i wondered if something was wrong...maybe it was, since it's so far below optimum running temp...

it was on a fresh change of redline. btw, my oil always darkens too soon, methinks...
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote