View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
RumbleFish
Premium Member

Drives: '10-Sport-M6
RumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond repute

Update#2...took her to Miller Nissan in Van Nuys today.

They did their inspection and then told me they're bleeding the clutch and putting in the GTR 'special' brake fluid. They're giving me the 'good will' deal so, no charge (even though the orig. factory 3/36 warranty had just expired).

After changing the fluid, they'll re-test and if needed, replace the CSC and/or CMC at no charge to me.

I've got to give a shoutout to Linda in the service dept. @ Miller.
She's been very cool from my 1st phone call. Totally understanding too.
She also had her courtesy car drive me to work in Hollywood, which was well outside of their normal drop off radius.

If I ever have to go to a dealership again, it'll be Miller Nissan.