Thread: Fender Trim
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 02:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

hey man.... definitely do not do the carbon fiber e bay ones.... don't worry i thought about it the first time as well but there is definitely no way in hell making that **** look clean hahaha.... you have two options... as they were mentioned before... the jnext fender trims or the central 20's the central 20's are thicker.... in height the jnexts are only about 1/2 to 3/4.... the central 20's are like 1.5 to 2 inches.... big difference.... here is a more recent and full shot of my z still sporting my jnext's..... they are a subtle touch and i love them very much i think it completed the look for my z...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 02-16-2014 at 09:56 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote