View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Radride
Base Member

Drives: Ram
Radride will become famous soon enoughRadride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
In your old age you also come across a bit dickish. Not to sound like a ****

Galeforce I can promise you knows about deprecaition especially when adding mods to a car. Infact I bet you the majority of the guys on here know that they will not even get even close to as much back as they paid. Thats why you see partouts and then the car is sold. I know most guys here who have a Z have been in the game a long time, this car for the post part is not some 15K starter car.

Also id say by the time you get out the door with a car your going to be mid 30's for a car with under 30,000 kms. A majority of them listed that I found with a quick search was around 32K from businesses. There is one for 30K right now that is not to bad and could be a nice car.

2010 Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe | cars & trucks | Calgary | Kijiji

Anyways thats just my .02.

Ill sell you mine for $55,000
No worries. I'm looking at that one in Calgary as well.

I'm local to Edmonton and know Sasha personally (Boosted Perfomance). I'm not new to modding cars. For 55k I'll get back into Supra's and get a minty mint one that puts out 800whp with probably less K than your boosted 370z.

I'm just being realistic and know what the cars are worth. You can ask whatever you like for your car but the buyer always dictates the worth.

R.K.
Radride is offline   Reply With Quote