View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

First off congratulations on your Z! Second GREAT choice on the head unit. You are going to get a nice clean signal out of that.

Now for amps I would look at audison. They are a very solid Sound Quality amp company.

Speakers i would recommend looking at image dynamics XS series, Focals, or the Polk SR series. Personally I love image dynamics and they have a very solid and smooth sound. They just do not roll off the frequencies when you start turning up the volume. Of cores that comes to your amps job as well.

For sub my choice is the Polk SR Or again Image Dynamics with the Q series. I would look at getting a single 12 inch in a sealed z enclosure box.

The imprint is a nice device to help you setup your system. If you are looking to get the best out of everything I would look into it. Just make sure your head unit can support it.

Here are some links to help you see what I am recommending. If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask.

Subs
IDQ12V2.D4 - Image Dynamics 12" IDQ Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer

SR124DVC - Polk Audio 12" 1400 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer

Amps

4 channel amp
SRX 4 - Audison 4 Ch 340 Watt Amplifier

Sub Amp
LRX 1.400 - Audison 1 Ch 900 Watt Amplifier

If you want one that will do everything take a look at these 2
LRx 6.9 - Audison 6 Channel 940 Watt Amplifier THIS THING IS A BEAST!

PDX-5 - Alpine 5 Ch 600 Watt Digital Power Amplifier PDX5

Speakers
XS-65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" 2 Way Component System

165VRS - Focal 6.5" Polyglass Shallow Component Speakers

SR6500 - Polk Audio 6.5" 2 Way Component System with External Crossover

Also almost forgot check out zapco as well for amps.

Amplifiers
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote