View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 10:31 AM   #2533 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Hahaha yes cooltoy you win I was driving down the highway when a ladder fell out of a truck bed and I had no room to stop or swerve out of the way and so I drove over it.... I spilled half the coffee and chipped my front lip in the front, cracked it in the wheel well area and my test pipe's bolt came loose and eventually popped off..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Ouch.
I can't believe the test pipe bolt also came loose

If you use some warm water on a damp cloth it should remove all the stain, if not that try a little bit of isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) or a leather cleaner product, followed by the damp cloth should be all gone after that