View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #35 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by octet View Post
It already sounds like we're bidding... Don't quite like this way of selling stuff here....

There's no bidding. There's just a line. Once I physically have the stuff in my possession I'll contact the first person who contacted me to see if they want the part, if they pass I'll go to the next. The problem is there is a lot of interest on the oil cap and amuse bar, i just want to be fair and give it to who asked for it first. Prices are fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk