View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshirecat View Post
It's getting much better. Running the AptX codec in my car- the difference is huge.

aptX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This doesn't work with the stock bluetooth, but if you want to run an aptx-enabled adapter with a compatible smartphone, you may be surprised with the results.

This is the receiver I'm using paired with a HTC One
Amazon.com : Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX : Wireless Cell Phone Car Speakerphones : Electronics
It will always keep getting better but there still has to be compression in the signal and there is always (packets) dropped over wifi and BT as apposed to a solid wire connection. I'll take wire over BT all da, not to mention battery life is longer.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote