View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Ok well since you are the water doctor I guess there is no winning this. Since your so nice and like doing what others tell you to, please buy me a F.I. TT kit and have my car sent to Tony for the install and i'll give you all the water you want.
No, you could win; I'm just a guy who likes fish.

Who said I like doing what others tell me? That's a remarkable conclusion to draw from the information in front of you, unless you are really Ms. Cleo. If you are Ms Cleo, I'd like help with my investments.

I think it is worth considering what is legal, what is reasonable, and the consequences of my decisions. I'm happy to hear my neighbors, but if their request isn't appropriate, I wouldn't do what they ask me to do. I just thought the underlying issues were interesting so I chimed in. Most of my post are worthless and a bit juvenile, so you shouldn't encounter many posts like the current one in front of you with any regularity.

Last edited by H2O_Doc; 02-13-2014 at 03:32 PM.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote