View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 11:42 AM   #130 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
I simply would not do a batch of 20 kits. I would much rather build 6 or so kits at a time and take very good care of those 6 customers during the purchase/install phase, than scramble to get 20 kits out the door. That method simply increases the chances of screw-ups. To me the time after I receive the down payment is even more important than the time before. Customers often have a lot of questions, and I want to get back to them in a timely manner. If a customer realizes the importance of this, I am sure they are going to wait for the next batch of kits. There is also a bit of customizing that I can provide and with smaller batches I am able to accommodate all this.

I am not in this to get as many kits on as many Z's, I am in this to provide the best product with the best customer service, and product support.

What a true stand up guy. The community is lucky to have you.