View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #128 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Man, if only Sasha could have seen this coming...he would have built 20+ kits and sold them to all the guys that have been sitting on their thumbs and now are getting refunds with nothing to buy with them. Not to mention all the tax returns that should be hitting soon.
I simply would not do a batch of 20 kits. I would much rather build 6 or so kits at a time and take very good care of those 6 customers during the purchase/install phase, than scramble to get 20 kits out the door. That method simply increases the chances of screw-ups. To me the time after I receive the down payment is even more important than the time before. Customers often have a lot of questions, and I want to get back to them in a timely manner. If a customer realizes the importance of this, I am sure they are going to wait for the next batch of kits. There is also a bit of customizing that I can provide and with smaller batches I am able to accommodate all this.

I am not in this to get as many kits on as many Z's, I am in this to provide the best product with the best customer service, and product support.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg