View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Dude am serious, if ur papers are legit you can have a gun in your house to be used only on ur property, if some one is trespassing and you warn them that you have a gun and ull use it and they still dont get off ur property u have full right to use it. Even if its a cop(unless they have probable cause or warrant), a cop told me that.
This isn't the greatest advice lol. However there is a good chance that you would live rent free and get free food for a few years if you do it. I'm not sure what that cop is smoking, and I'm also not sure how the laws are in NY, but that is definitely not legal in most states. You can't shoot someone for trespassing in TN. Maybe there are some states that allow that, but not any that I know of here in the surrounding area. I'm sure that its not legal in California of all places. Nothing is legal there lol.