View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #52 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

we try we just have a lot on our hands right now, so far as machining goes I'm pretty much caught up so I'm trying to help out a bit in my free time with other things, hence me on here at 12:39 in the morning...damn insomnia lol It also gives me time to do some new development and finish off some long term stuff, we have some really sweet things I've been working on lately that are getting pretty close to being done, actually I just finished a bunch of clutch stuff but I need to write up the manuals and take care of some of the paperwork for them first. The new bolt on adjustable billet pedal stop is sweet. Just have to find the time to get it on the website.

Last edited by Matt@GTM; 02-13-2014 at 02:44 AM.
Matt@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote