View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #1905 (permalink)
RoyaltyB
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 Nismo PW
RoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
No problem bro! Hope you enjoyed the ride! I certainly wanted a very unique Z and am really happy with how it's turning out. It will definitely maintain a sleeper vibe, but the idea is that when you take a second look at it, you realize it is a complete monster! Wife picked out the color, once you take out the chrome and silvers, it turns into a very wicked color. I love it! They don't know bout that black cherry tho!

Car put down 610hp @ 12psi today....still with these baby potato's and the 2.5" resonated FI exhaust. Yeoza!

Come join us in the FI TT hot tub! The water is warm, the mood is chill and the boost is crazy!
Def enjoyed the ride dude. Just wanted to keep hearing that BOV. Definitely looking to join everyone in the FI TT hot tub...as long as it isn't all dudes I know I don't need to tell you this, (more for others) but you absolutely did the right thing sending your car to FI and having Specialty Z do your tune. I can't speak for other shops, but I can't imagine anyone could ever be better with this kit. They truly care about every aspect of the build, top to bottom.

Btw, might I recommend you invest in a radar detector very soon and a blendmount. (IMHO go with the Valentine One, pricey, but worth every cent, just like the FI TT kit )

Enjoy bro, look forward to reading your review.

Last edited by RoyaltyB; 02-13-2014 at 01:42 AM.
RoyaltyB is offline   Reply With Quote